Daylodge is the official convention hotel of Yatta Con. It is located directly across the street from the convention center.
Reservation cut-off date: 1 month before the con
Check-in time: 3:00pm (no early check-in)
Check-out time: 10:00am (no late check-out)
A deposit equal to one night's stay is required to hold each individual's reservation. Such deposit shall serve to confirm the reservation for the date(s) indicated, and, upon check-in, shall be applied to the first night of the reserved stay. This deposit is refundable if notice is received at least seventy-two (72) hours prior to arrival and a cancellation number is obtained. All deposits shall be charged at the time the reservation is made.
|1 King Bed
|2 Double/Twin Beds
- Hotel rooms are very limited! Make your reservation as soon as possible!
- If you call, you must request the "Yatta Con" rate to get our convention rate.
- All room rates are quoted exclusive of applicable state and local taxes, currently 12.45%.
- The rates above are offered the nights of Thursday through Sunday on the weekend of the convention. Rates are also valid for 3 days prior and 3 days after the convention, subject to availability of rooms at the time of reservation.
- If there are multiple people in your room, one person can check everyone in. Charges can be split at check-out.
- Hotel guests shall be responsible for their own guest room, tax, and incidental charges upon checkout.
- Do not decorate the windows of your hotel room with signs. Anyone caught doing so will be removed from the hotel without warning.
- If you have questions about your reservation, making/changing/cancelling a reservation, or the hotel's web site, please call the hotel. Yatta Con staff is unable to assist in those matters.
- Remember to tip your housekeeping staff!
Art by Svetlana Chmakova
as featured in Dramacon